How did you start?

• Total voters

Bruman

Well Known Pampaw
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Initally I started it to show off my minecraft builds but that quickly evolved into a vlog channel so my parents and family could keep track with what I've been doing (I'm a deployed soldier).
At the same time I found a love for filming vlogs, so its a win win.

skagenstats

Reaction score
Website
skagenstats.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I create content because I truly want to help people. Even though my niche (SEO and brand growth) is very competitive, I don't see that as a setback, only a motivator. As I have created more videos, I have enjoyed the content creation process the most.

williamtaudien

Reaction score
Mostly to keep track of my life and remember what I have done in my life. So I can keep track and look back and see what I actually did. And to remember the good times in life. But also to become someone and to direct traffic to websites and sell things. And to become rich and famous.

williansmith456

Reaction score
I do YouTube because it gives me a sense of satisfaction. In my life, I've hit a place in which I have nothing going on in my life other than my projects. Because of my web design interest. Ring me : +1(240)839-9485

MASE

I've Got It
Reaction score
Atm we post toy unboxings and family vlogs of our adventures. It has been a great way to spend even more time and learn with our son :)

Ian Smith

Reaction score
Website
stemgoals.co.uk
Channel Type
Other
I YouTube because I can reach a wider audience - I'm a Teacher and, since I started my Physics channel 3 years ago, I've reached 1000s of people around the world and (hopefully) made a difference in their life. I've started another channel on STEM education which I'm hoping to make even more successful as well as a lot more more fun. Also, I really enjoy making the videos, so there's something in it for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

captainzurple

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Youtube has always been like, this beacon of hope for me, if you know what I mean. When I was 16 watching gamers on Youtube, I always felt like it was what I wanted to do with my life. I lacked the equipment to start back then. Had a pretty bad computer, didn't have a set up, lacked the courage, etc. I'm 22 now and have basic equipment. My computer is a gaming computer, and I thought, well... I can really do this. It started off mostly as a dream but the more I got into it, the more I absolutely loved it. I've learned how to use Photoshop, making thumbnails and banners and outros is so much fun to me. I also really enjoy editing. That, and I've noticed that in the gaming community, there's some sexism towards women in the scene. "Girl gamers", ugh. I want to crush that term. It's derogatory in most circumstances. A girl gamer is a girl who plays Call of Duty in her underwear and is highly sexualized and honestly I just want to prove that girls who play video games, for real, actually exist. Well, people might believe they exist however women gamers aren't necessarily highlighted on Youtube. I want to change that.

That and it's just too much fun to quit.

iamokeeno

Reaction score
I do youtube to document my life and look back on that day and said I remember that day. Love editing even tho am not good at it

boltlucius

Reaction score
I do Youtube to share both my music and other hobbies with other people. I first started my channel back in I think 2018. But back then I was doing YT for the wrong reasons however I just came to a point at mid this year and thought why not upload for fun and keep doing it. See where it takes me. I am looking forward to the future of my channel and have lots of content that I would like to share on Youtube.

The one thing that keeps me going it that feeling of excitement you get whenever you upload a new video.
Also what is worth noting is that I have always held myself back in the past with that fear of someone being nasty. But that is something I am trying to learn to conquer by doing YT so I can become a more confident and stronger person.

I love sharing and talking about the games I am currently working on and have worked on the past especially as well. Getting other people involved in what I do for a hobby and a passion.

Lastly Youtube for me is an outlet for my creativity.

But that is why I do Youtube at this point in the present, despite being on and off I have decided to fully commit :)

HastaLaVidaYT

Reaction score
I love everything about making videos, from the actual recording part to the editing side. I love the idea that me sat in my room behind a camera is making some laugh lol sounds cringy but true :)