How did you start?

• Total voters

Tasha

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I YouTube because i love to be creative. Also,I like to look back on the past and have all these videos to watch!!

unitsking

Reaction score
Love interviewing people learn and connect with new possible clients. Love sharing my knowledge as well

Emekadavid

Reaction score
I do it because I want to share my experience. I love helping people and YouTube provided me with a channel.

Fazza

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do it because it's a fun way to document my hobby and I've found a few like-minded people on YouTube and have been having fun watching what they are up to and have even learnt a few new things on the way! :)

Theo04

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I started when I was a kid and I was a huge fan of club penguin and club penguinish youtubers, and I started making videos about it, at the beginning they were filmed with my phone, imagine how bad they were because it was a phone filming a computer screen! I really wanted to be like those youtubers so badly lol, nobody understood me at the time

Well, the game closed in 2017 and I started to try different things but I never managed to find a niche, since a few literally yesterday I'm starting to making videos about music, celebrities, commentaries, etc, I think that would be my niche.

ESNAM

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I do it because it makes me feel more productive. Even though I put a lot of effert in my content, i never get tired of it , it is one of the only things i want to keep doing in my life

Last edited by a moderator:

Ali The Konqueror

Reaction score
I love playing video games and I thought to myself why not make a YouTube video? So I made my first video in summer of 2018. It turns out I love video editing, becomes a hobby, and passion playing multiplayer games!

Last edited by a moderator:

WJJust4Fun

Reaction score
Not a new or good gamer, been years since I played anything gaming related. Always wanted to though. Was inspired by other youtubers, and during confinement I made my first video. I liked it so much that I decided to do a second one. My daughter loved it, and told me she wanted to see more, so here I am today, still a newbie, but uploading on a regular basis. Just 4 fun