How did you start?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do it because it gives me a something productive as well by the my youtube videos i can share some importanat tips and knowlege as well my video can help people. also sometimes its good when peoples are learning something from your videos ,it is a great feelings.

Resolv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I do youtube because i think i would definitely enjoy and I do. I like to do amd learn some editing so i try to edit some gameplays and upload them to my youtube to gain some advice and tips on how to edit videos

SteviesLilWorld

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Having a Youtube channel... well I guess it gives me some hope.

I know I'm never going to get rich or famous from it, I may never even get monetized.

But as long as I'm doing it there's always the dream that I can make something of it.

I'm almost 45, unemployed and suffering from multiple sclerosis. They also found some degenerative brain damage, but they're not 100% sure what that's from.

Getting out with my camera and filming helps me take my mind off the bad stuff, it gives me a distraction and helps me feel like I'm doing something productive, even if the stuff
I film or the videos I make aren't that good.

It motivates me to work and improve myself, to connect with people and share with them. Right now I'm working on getting batter at drawing and trying to make animations because
I want to make good films that people will enjoy.

What's-GraVity?!

Reaction score
I started YouTube because I would like to make a couple people smile no matter how little the amount is. Knowing that my videos can make at least a couple people laugh and or smile, can make anyone feel good about themselves. Watching Grav Gang, Tanner Fox, FlipLikeZ, and a bunch of other guys have inspired me to kind of make my own startup youtube channel called What's-Gravity ?!

Meticus

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Musician
I started YouTube when I started learning to play the German bagpipe about 2 months ago.

Since there was no bagpipe teacher available I posted my learning videos to show them to experienced bagpipe players in online communities and get feedback and help with my progress.

I know that there are also other beginners using my videos to learn the bagpipe themselves. So now I keep on posting my progress videos on YouTube :)

CarlosDominguez

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well I wanted to do Youtube back in 2010 howeve I didn't have the time. Then later on in late 2017 I was bored, and I heard stories of how "Youtube has changed my life" or "how to make a career out of youtube." but I decided I'll just give it a go see where its gonna take me.

Qwikstreet

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its more as a hobby to me. Back in the 90s I went to school for audio video broadcasting and within 5 years of graduating I moved to a computer career. I missed the production value and performing in front of a mic. The wife said I needed a hobby and hanging out at the bar didnt count. So here we are.

GamePointz

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I produce Guides that I believe might be helpful for new Dota 2 players and of course amazing Dota 2 gameplay videos so that people can enjoy them and even learn a few things off of those!