How did you start?

• Total voters

KRITIKASHARDA

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have stated it as a hobby then there was a sudden change I got my interest and an career option .it gave me a chance to be in such a platform where I can show my talent and knowledge as time went did my education mass communication and post-degree on tv and film production now I am able to work independently on it with all skills yet with practice I am trying to give knowledge and ideas to all in world wide . right now in the Indian language but in future will go in English
I want to learn more to make new friends and share whatever I have learned in my small life with you all.
we share info for technology review products and also support a cause albinism for social wellness

Last edited by a moderator:

HYPED-ANGEL

Reaction score
I started YouTube to entertain people and inspire them as well, the only reason i could say I'd do YT for money is because i can give back to my supporters and communities .. I can give hope to people around me young and old, i have seen it happen.

CouchBombs

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
We mainly started doing this,, because we like to talk about whatever together while playing video games and chill while we do it. We don´t really care about the lack of views or subscribers as long as we are having fun with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

luckee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
At first, I was inspired by my favorite youtuber

but later on. .

My inner self : to earn money and fame, it is better to be honest than to be hypocrite. Lesson learned. The viewers can really tell if a YouTuber is for money or just a passion. ;) not unless you're Jeffree Star.
My hypocrite side: it is my passion and I want to make people happy LOL

tiktokchanz

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
My biggest inspiration was the famous Youtubers who started their vlog channel and that kinda inspire and motivates me to buy a high-quality DSLR camera, but right now I don't have the budget to buy it so I started my own channel as TikTok Chanz, when I get the money to buy it, I will start my own vlog channel soon.

Lucky20911

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Married in Atlanta. My truth Tea time!!!! Just trying something new. I'm 35 married in Atlanta, Ga dealing with DL/ Downlow men and HIV. Spreading awareness and I am finding my beautiful self through my Sisterlock Journey. Please follow me, like, and subscribe. All smiles .

Steps to Happier

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've learned so much in the past year about myself, my happiness and mostly why I wasn't happier for most of my years in high school and uni. Honestly, I just want to share my experiences, ideas and strategies with others so they can make a change in their life as well. Which is also why I find it really hard to do 'calls to action' in my video's. They're often a bit awkward because I only want people to do so if they truly want to and actually derive something from my video's. And I have a lot to learn, especially when it comes to making my video's more interesting to watch. But I am really curious to see where my skills will be in a year or so. It's a steep learning curve but I'm having loads of fun.

CQ4L

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
We Do It Because We Want To Entertain And Make Content That Could Even Make Someones Day, The Process All The Way To Uploading We Enjoy With A Passion And Hope Yall Enjoy Our Content. After All We Do It All For You Guys