How did you start?

• Total voters

Ozmodion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I started youtube because of a game called Elite: Dangerous.

I played that game and did quite well in it, I enjoyed playing the game, but because the game is SO SO big you dont have the interaction with other players, so when I went out into the Black (galaxy) exploring and was seeing things no other player was seeing, it felt sort of empty, whats the point if nobody else is seeing my achievements. Its like playing an MMO, killing the boss, getting that top tier weapon then going into town to show it off.

Youtube is like that, I play games and upload them to youtube to show the world what im doing. No not showing off or saying "hey look at me I'm the best", but more like "Hey look at me, I'm having fun playing this game and want you to laugh and cry along with me".

I see youtube as an audience going into a cinema or theatre and sitting down to watch me play through a game that they have an interest in.

Now don't get me wrong, I would like to be successful, as in get millions of active subscribers like theRadbrads and Pewde Pies of this world, and if that happens then wow thats great, who doesn't want to earn thousands of dollars just playing games. If that doesn't happen they hey so what, at least im enjoying myself and doing something in my spare time that I want to do.

My wife doesn't understand gaming and why I sit down for hours smashing the hell out of my keyboard or controller, but I tell her that this is my hobby. I dont want to collect stamps or build model airoplanes. I do have Mechwarrior (board Game) though and play that every now and then.

Well thats my story on why I do the youtubes

Why do you do it?

Agufish

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I love writing songs, arranging music and performing for an audience. But with working full time and studying I don't have time to be in a band or gig out. So instead I upload to YouTube.

Honestly, the small town I'm in I get just as many views as I would a real life audience at the local bar haha!

Reactions: alexoah and TC-PRO

iMissMessyWessy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
I made a YouTube channel two year to show the youth of this world that their awesome people who are very diverse in their creativity and personal life. YouTube is filled with thousands of personalities and I want to show this community why I'm different and teach others about how accept one another and also themselves deep inside. That would be why I made a YouTube Channel.

I played that game and did quite well in it, I enjoyed playing the game, but because the game is SO SO big you dont have the interaction with other players, so when I went out into the Black (galaxy) exploring and was seeing things no other player was seeing, it felt sort of empty, whats the point if nobody else is seeing my achievements. Its like playing an MMO, killing the boss, getting that top tier weapon then going into town to show it off.

Youtube is like that, I play games and upload them to youtube to show the world what im doing. No not showing off or saying "hey look at me I'm the best", but more like "Hey look at me, I'm having fun playing this game and want you to laugh and cry along with me".

I see youtube as an audience going into a cinema or theatre and sitting down to watch me play through a game that they have an interest in.

Now don't get me wrong, I would like to be successful, as in get millions of active subscribers like theRadbrads and Pewde Pies of this world, and if that happens then wow thats great, who doesn't want to earn thousands of dollars just playing games. If that doesn't happen they hey so what, at least im enjoying myself and doing something in my spare time that I want to do.

My wife doesn't understand gaming and why I sit down for hours smashing the hell out of my keyboard or controller, but I tell her that this is my hobby. I dont want to collect stamps or build model airoplanes. I do have Mechwarrior (board Game) though and play that every now and then.

Why do you do it?

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator

Why do you do it?
I do YouTube for music career purposes. However, I'm very much wanting that interaction with other YouTubers and such. I've also branched out because I want to do more than just music atm. Like, I do audio podcasts because I want to get my thoughts out there, Rubik's Cube videos because it's a hobby of mine, etc. It entertains me, as well as other people. I like doing it, they like watching it. That's why I do YouTube.

chriskioonegamergang

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I joined youtube so I can be myself and share me with others. I like to do music and make video's,but I'm also a gamer and love reviewing. So I decided I wanted to do it all in one place only. So I joined youtube and never been happier. Love this and being a part of this just got too meet more people and branch out but in due time. I'm just very happy I get to do the things I love and post them all in one place and see what other's think.