How did you start?

• Total voters

CarnalLust

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Personally, I have started uploading because I had noticed a downfall of the YTP scene in general. It just seems like everyone's into the same type of random weird humor. There's barely any YTP with a cohesive theme or a story to it. I always wanted to see something that's kind of coherent but I've barely ever seen something like it. And if it is, it almost always lacked a certain feel to it that other, more random YTP's had - They were just so much more absurd and insane. Never have I ever seen anything that combines both. So since it doesn't exist but I want it, I figured I might as well try it myself.

Over the years even my own videos have gotten so much more insane but still somewhat coherent in it's way of conveying a story, even I can tell from watching my own videos. And that's what keeps me going.

Reactions: Alexander Hoff

seose876

Reaction score
Here we are heading towards the 20 YouTube stats that you should know being a marketer. Using these stats will let you boost your marketing strategy for the brands at a bigger scale youtube blue .

Help17

Reaction score
I youtube to help people with addictions to drugs by sharing my own stories

Alexander Hoff

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I haven't done much over the last 4 years, but now I've started uploading a bit again.

I do YouTube because I love making stuff and sharing with others, and reading their comments. And seeing your channel grow over time is obviously a nice feeling.

mrdumb2023

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just to try some new things. And I enjoying playing video games, why not? Haha.

Naruto

Reaction score
I'm trying to do something productive. When I shot my first few videos, I was very confused. But the more videos I made, the less embarrassment became. It helped to get rid of mega-uncertainty. This time I also use software for graphic design, video editing and recording. It has become a really fun hobby. I always look at my channel and am proud of what I did. It gives me great pleasure when others like content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fost

WHOREGIRL

Reaction score
I YOUTUBE BECAUSE I SHOW MAY HAIRY CUN-T ON CAM ALL GUYS WANT TO FUC-K ME I AM A *****-GIRL FROM BORTSUWANA AFRIC

Newtuber306

Reaction score
I do it because I gave up wanting to work in film and TV… With YouTube I don’t need anyone else to make my dreams come true. My YT channel is my own network I control.. :)