How did you start?

• Total voters
I do YouTube because it gives me a sense of satisfaction. In my life, I've hit a place in which I have nothing going on in my life other than my projects. Because of my music career, this is another reason I do YouTube. I upload my music there and such so that way people can listen on there and not just on my Soundcloud. Since I decided to come back to YouTube, since I had made videos prior to my current channel, I've decided to branch out and make other types of videos, though it's nothing like I use to make. And having a sense of satisfaction and having boredom was what made me do YouTube when I first started back in 2010. YouTube can change people, for good or for bad. I feel like I only grew more because of YouTube. It does people the confidence that they need in life.
That's awesome it's a good way to get your work out there and seen, also good source of feedback if needed!

Hi,
I started youtube for a few reasons. I am austrian and love the english language (I pretty much only watch english youtubers) and also want to talk in english but barely have opportunities to do so. I want to become more confident in general and also hope that by doing youtube I can make new friends to play games together (not necessarily for youtube.) because I pretty much only played alone and that made me lose the passion for videogames a bit and I can see how much youtubers have fun playing together (so if anyone wants to play something sometimes, I'm available :biggrin:) I only made 3 videos up until now but already feel the passion come back a bit.

My mother had been suggesting it for years and I have never been one for the spotlight or anything of the sort. That, and I do not know much other than my children and literature. So now I create videos about parenting questions and have some new ones I've been working on going over book that assist mothers in everyday issues.

because this is the first thing that brings sincere pleasure and enjoyment. I understand that I can do something useful and interesting for others

Hi
I am a new YouTuber(Actually I am learning) . I heard from a YouTuber friend that by YouTube videos we can earn. I was searching for several years how can I earn some extra money from online to maintain my family cost properly. So after hearing that by youtube I can earn money I started spending time at youtube from last month. It is still difficult for me to achieve the requirement of YouTube monetization .

But still I have hope to gain the value of my time. If any one can help me to achieve my goal I will be so glad and will pray for him/her family.

My new small channel's Name is: "Labony's Mix Blog"

You all are experienced parson about youtube and know how can make a video viral. Please take a look of my channel and suggest me if I need any kind of change or modification.

Thanks a lot.
Labony Rose

Labony's Mix Blog

I started youtube as a hobby, so I could remember every place I have been to!
It has also helped to go out to places I have never expected to be at, which in turn ahs helped me to meet a lot of awesome people!
Now it has become a part of my life!

I started my first Channel as a hobby channel, a how to Gardening Channel, many many years ago.
What most people don't understand is that having a gardening channel is not an easy thing to accomplish.

A never-ending task of seeding vegetable seeds, transplanting maintaining healthy growth of vegetables which can go on for many months just to produce a single video, between running to the garden and video editing, it can become Very tiring and frustrating.
So I have slow-down to the point where it takes me months to produce one video.

I have now created a second channel which is also a hobby channel, a Gaming Channel, Yeah, it's far from being Monetized and I'm finding it very difficult with the competition there is nowadays.
I can now at least produce something that is a lot less frustrating and tiring to produce.
I need all the help I can get because it's bloody difficult!

Back