How did you start?

• Total voters
This is a great topic!

I started YouTube because I had lived most of my life dealing with a lot of stuff that gave me anxiety and health issues and then I finally figured out how to turn my life around in a major way. I would really like to see the world be a happier and healthier place so I started it to share what has helped me in the hope that it will help others dealing with similar issues.

Well...I've just started-I've been wanting to do this for a very long time but never had the courage. After many months of overthinking I've finally uploaded my first video yesterday. I know it's gonna be a long journey but I'm really proud of myself for making the first step. The biggest motivation I have is to learn, strive to be better everyday and have fun along the way as much as I can and if something bigger comes out of it-great, if not-I'm definitely gonna enjoy every part of it. :)

I'm enjoying the editing process. It's satisfying to make a good video (or at least better than my previous ones). And, yes, there is certainly satisfaction in seeing that people are watching my videos more and more. It's fun!

I have made videos for YouTube on and off over the last 10 years or so (across different channels and a lot now deleted or hidden). I've only ever really posted for fun or to give myself some motivation when I am going through a hard time with something. I also just really enjoy editing and keeping myself busy. So when I am not at work, it gives me a hobby. Especially in these days when I can't do the things I once did.

Back