• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Readee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hi everyone
I just started my channel last week and am now hooked on making Youtube videos. So i'm now want to set myself some Goals for 2016. I was thinking around 1000 subs by the end of next year. do you think this is a realistic goal or am i setting the bar to high or low? would love to hear what your goals are too

Last edited:

RichGuitarGamer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi everyone
I just started my channel last week and am now hooked on making Youtube videos. So i'm now want to set myself some Goals for 2016. I was thinking around 1000 subs but the end of next year. do you think this is a realistic goal or am i setting the bar to high or low? would love to hear what your goals are too
Its great to have goals bro (and welcome to the youtube community) 1000 subs is a great goal, if you don't reach that I hope you get close to it and keep trying :D

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think 1,000 subs is a pretty reasonable goal. However, I think the best goals are the ones where you are completely in charge of what happens. Therefore, my goals for 2016 include: Continuing my upload schedule regularly, coming up with at least 1 new series I can upload, if not weekly than monthly, and expanding my abilities in terms of editing and video quality.

slayerkm

Daily Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Goals are great, i used to do a lot of cycling and to keep motivated on a long journey have your master goal but have small goals on the way, so keep in mind you want 1000 subs by the end of the year but set yourself smaller achievable goals as stepping stones on the way.

This will help keep you motivated and it is nice to celebrate these little achievements with your audience as it grows to keep them involved and make them feel like they are growing with you as a community.

Alienskii

Reaction score
I'm going for 1,000 subs too. I am planning on working really hard on my channel to really get myself out there and try my hardest. this year I didn't really do much in the way of advertsing and I will still a beginner of how everything works on youtube. next year is a new year and all I can do is work on the channel as much as I can.

Readee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
haha slayerkm I also used to be really into my cycling. I still ride but just for fun now. I think you're right about achieving the small stuff first and that must be you number 1 proprieties . I Reflect on every video and ask myself "Okay how can i make this better? And because Youtube has so many components I can never run out. I do think I am currently doing this well and can personally, can seen a huge deference in quality from my first video to the one i'm currently editing. .

Reactions: Kristin Jean
Status
Not open for further replies.