• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
My goal iss... 500. Thats a good number, I guess! I think it's realistic..
My goal at the moment is 300, which I'm 25 off (Yasss) so I think that would be a really easy number for the whole of 2016...
If I get to 500 by my birthday next year my goal will be 1k for 2016!! oh god, I couldn't imagine that...

xDrizy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Goals For 2016:

5,000+ Subscriber's
New CoD Series At Lease Every Other Month
3-4 Weekly Uploads Until I Start Getting Bigger
50,000+ Video Views

Wish Me Luck, Seems Like A Lot Because I'm Only At 37 Subscribers Now But If You Have A Dream, Chase It. Don't Let People Tell You You're Not Good Enough, And Why Work A s****y 9-5 Job Everyday When You Can Do A Job You Love And Be Around The People You Love!

Good Luck To All Of You Guy's And Your 2016 Goals!

Reactions: The Breaker

TheKirkyLife

The Real James T. Kirk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have one goal for 2016, nice and simple.

50,000 Subscribers

Between not having University/my videos improving in quality by every passing week I'm pretty confident.

A and M Treehouse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's a good goal, you might even pass it. Post multiple times a week and be consistent. I'm not one to talk since I too just opened a channel a week ago haha but why not share your option right?

Promote promote promote. You just have to hustle, I printed out business cards, I spam my channel on Facebook, I'm sure people are annoyed but they are watching!

Goingfullnerd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
I am hoping to see a good increase over this coming year. I hope to hit 5K by next year this time, so far in three months I have gone from 8 to 338. It has kinda stalled now but so far so good.

Lars2TheV

Reaction score
Since I just started I want to keep it small.

My most important one is keep uploading atleast one video every day

My goals for:
Subscribers in 2016: 1000 (currently at 16 and it might be hard to achieve, but I like it when my goals are a little bit higher than I think is possible to push me a little more)
Total views in 2016: 20.000 (currently at ~1.100, and if it keeps going as it goes now I would def. reach 10 to 15K, so again a little bit higher than I think is possible)

Michangelo Fuentes

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My goals for 2016 is to get at least 1,000 to 2,000 subscribers and at least 10,000 views.

BATG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My main goal is to upload consistantly. I am very new (0 subs) so it doesnt matter so much now but I want to have good quality content mon-wed-fri. I am too new to hope for sub numbers, so I will have to wait and see, but im hoping it gets rolling along soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.