• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

natnip

You may think you want my accent. You really don't
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I personally like to set really small, short term goals. When I started in August, my original goal was 50 subs by the end of the year. I'm now on 87 and aiming for 100 by the end of the year, but even if I don't reach it, I'll still be happy because my original goal was only 50 ^_^ I haven't really worked out any goals for 2016 yet, but it would be nice to reach 200-250 before my birthday in June, and any more than that would be a fabulous 21st birthday present ^_^

No matter what your goals are, good luck, and I hope you reach them!

Reactions: JayManOurMusicBox

dulciBella

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That sounds like a great goal! As long as you keep up with your videos, subscribers will flock to you as seagulls flock around a hot dog at the beach (My California is showing...).

My own goal for 2016 is to gain at least a small but faithful subscriber base. It would be great to have a schedule that not only keeps my channel updated but also works around my busy high school life.

RestIess

Rad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My goals by July 2016 are at least 500 Subscribers and at least 10,000 views total and 150 views daily

SmokeBraws

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My goal for 2016 is 1000 subs too!! :)

Owlins

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm just getting started, so I guess 100+ subs would be a good goal for 2016. Of course I'm hoping for more, but 100+ would be great already :D

Sifoutv Pottery

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am 2 years on YOutube now and i want to have until the next year 10.000 Subs. If it will be i will extremely happy.But also if i will have 8.000 it will be ok.

Grufidie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
By the end of 2016 I want to have 20,000 subscribers. This may be a bit high, but I have noticed that when people stick with it, they tend to make goals like this.

Dice Rollen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd like to reach 100 subs, maybe even 1,000 by the end of 2016.
But in general, I want improve my channel & hopefully get the equipment I need.
Those are my goals. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.