What Makes a Banner Stand Out?

• Total voters

feyrerm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Not sure exactly how I feel about mine. Probably because I'm in it.

HisNHerLP

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Finally got to like stage 2 of 3 in my banner, and i would love to see you guys banners, just gyazo them and post them below!

Are yours done? Is this the final banner or do you plan on changing it in the future?
Thats Clean, Love that Banner.... I noticed in a lter post you have changed it though? but that one there is looking slick!

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other

Coffee Beans

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am a little embarrassed to show my banner... It's temporary though. My banner is a beautiful scenery of a photo I took of the mountains. I am still trying to work out how to create a banner to suit my theme/channel.

HiEnergy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
My current banner is the logo I use as my board avatar in YTtalk (quaver with cogwheel) with a big name tag added.

My former banner was a score line (2 staff), audio wave graphics and name tag.

Reactions: Coffee Beans

Coffee Beans

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My current banner is the logo I use as my board avatar in YTtalk (quaver with cogwheel) with a big name tag added.

My former banner was a score line (2 staff), audio wave graphics and name tag.
Your former banner looked good too HiEnergy. My goal is to create a fresh new banner asap! *Fingers crossed*

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Banner Screen Shot.jpg Since it looks to me like YouTube may have ceased its love affair with 4K video for the moment (many users complaining of res reduction or horrible looking videos after processing), I decided to repurpose the channel I had planned to upload 4K videos to.

As the channel only received its first upload today, I've put it into my sig here, replacing my main channel. Above is a screen shot of the art banner as it appears on that channel.

Last edited:

Kosmog

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Changed my channer art yesterday to something more 'serious', related to topic I am making videos about: style, motivational, personal development and stuff like this.

Also added an 'icon' to each video title. Is this a good practice ?

Can I get a feedback ? Thank you !

upload_2018-9-26_11-5-20.png

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I'll do a channel redesign after I reach 6000 subs, I'm so excited to show the new changes. New Logo, New Channel Art and New Intro. The idea of all this is that I want my subs and viewers to feel they are in a 10K channel, maybe that will help them while deciding if they should subscribe or not. I did all the art for my channel and it's pretty amateur so I guess it's time to change it. here's a sneak peek

Gamevestments_banner 10k.jpg

Reactions: AllVisuals4U

AllVisuals4U

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Designer, Other
I'll do a channel redesign after I reach 6000 subs, I'm so excited to show the new changes. New Logo, New Channel Art and New Intro. The idea of all this is that I want my subs and viewers to feel they are in a 10K channel, maybe that will help them while deciding if they should subscribe or not. I did all the art for my channel and it's pretty amateur so I guess it's time to change it. here's a sneak peek

View attachment 42440
Nice Improvement! Definitely worth a bigger channel.

Reactions: GameVestment