What Makes a Banner Stand Out?

• Total voters

Lekjih

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My screenshot button isn't working D':> It's this, but on YT The banner is focused on the Let's Play. Made this myself, as I love fruit trees and always have a fox in the garden it seems. My dp picture over there << is also the one I use on YT and blends with it well, unlike the earlier image~

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really like the banner I made, but it's almost been two years since I've been on YouTube so I need to change it.

pcgamergirl

Coffee Fiend
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I made a new banner for the summer (this is a cropped and smaller version of it which is actually used for my FB page - the YouTube one is much bigger).

Attachments

Bland Mark

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
My banner is terrible. Done years ago on paint or some such basic software. Just decided to revamp my youtube account recently so hopefully sort out a proper banner in the near future.

AshtheMonster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I paid to get my channel art done, about 3 months ago. And I have been using it ever since. However, I have my doubts about the current style. Mainly that it doesn't exactly advertise what my channel is about what so ever. My channel is called closetedmonster and I love the branding of the little monster, but I don't feel like it says anything about the channel.
Thoughts, ideas?

Attachments

Gilded_Overlord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I paid to get my channel art done, about 3 months ago. And I have been using it ever since. However, I have my doubts about the current style. Mainly that it doesn't exactly advertise what my channel is about what so ever. My channel is called closetedmonster and I love the branding of the little monster, but I don't feel like it says anything about the channel.
Thoughts, ideas?
Its very nice but whats your channel about.. it does have a closet an a monster lol.. but i couldnt guess what your channel is about just from that.. maybe an animator! Or illustrator, would be my best guesses

AshtheMonster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Its very nice but whats your channel about.. it does have a closet an a monster lol.. but i couldnt guess what your channel is about just from that.. maybe an animator! Or illustrator, would be my best guesses
It's a vlog and comedy channel about the queer community. So I explain a lot of LGBT+ subjects, and the idea is it is a play on words of being in the closet, and monsters in the closet