Mia_nw

Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can get this look to my videos? The filter, or colour grading etc. Her channel name is ruslanagee and the videos are very aesthetically pleasing. I've linked a few below. In the one titled morning routine 2022 (first link) she looks like she's editing a video (@ 6:14)? But I can't tell what software she's using if anyone knows please let me know. I just want to get that same effect. Thank you

Last edited:

Oceane Lin

Reaction score
A video editing software I really enjoy is “Write-on Video”. I like how easy to use it is. You can still get professional-looking videos without spending hours editing. :dance:

Write-on Video offers a wide range of editing tools, including auto-caption, stickers, and animated texts. Editors can use Pods in Write-on Video to structure video outlines. It also offers ready-to-use video outline templates for different purposes.

Additionally, editors can get YouTube timestamps done while editing the Pod description. It can not only help viewers find your content easier, but also engage your audience better.

JesusDay

Reaction score
Such a cloud administration model suggests that the organization shouldn't claim either assets or complete control of the recuperation the board, a committed debacle recuperation organization supplier carries out every one of the roles, ensuring that the interruption doesn't hurt the business cycles and cause the disappointment spread among the clients.

DRaaS addresses an optional foundation by addressing a full-scale imitation and reinforcement of all the cloud information. Developing into kind of another climate that will serve immaculately in the event that an essential foundation is needing a fix. Cloud debacle recuperation as a help guarantees applications to continue to run on VM (virtual machines) regardless of the catastrophe circumstance
Source: https://mobilunity.com/blog/disaster-recovery-as-a-service-draas/

Last edited:

dgray8551

Reaction score
I personally use capcut for pc online version and to be honest with you. It is far better than the ordenary video editors in the market

RaymondAsync

Reaction score
Players in India can use this code when opening your account to get a bonus of up to ?10,400 or $/€130, you can receive the Melbet bonus, of up to the value $130 - start in your online sports betting. Melbet Promo Code India unlocking a 130$ bonus (or equivalent in your local currency) and show prospective bettors how you can register at Melbet and avail a generous bonus up to ?13000 — If you are a player based in India, you have the option of claiming a great welcome bonus up to 13000 INR.
<a href=https://dinhvisaigon.net/pags/melbet_free_promo_code_enter.html>promo code Melbet registration</a>