PeezInK

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Vegas is pretty easy to get into. you just have to learn the basics :) And there is some really good tutorials in youtube:) it takes about 30-60 mins to lears all the basics :)
I'll have to check them out for sure, just seems like when I GET the time, I want to work on a video instead of learning about how to with Vegas. Gotta make some time! XD

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I use Final Cut Pro X, too. It took a while to get used to, but I think I like it. I have to google everything if I want to try something new, and I'm not sure if I agree with where they put some of the tools.... ^_^;; I was a bit bummed when I learned that there is nothing built-in to auto-track images and that I'd have to do tracking the old-fashioned frame-by-frame way.. but I guess that's still a bit too advanced for Final Cut Pro.. =/ It crashes a lot, which results in some serious fist-shaking, but I guess that's life. : P Overall, it gets the job done, and is a nice program, so I'm happy! ^-^

MyLifeAsYaelle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use Windows Movie Maker for the 'easy' editing, and Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum for the more elaborate editing.

BroAndTellGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use Final Cut X. But I don't need to do anything serious with it. Just adjusting audio, clipping and stitching. And inserting commentary. I feel like trying to get anything more than that would just be overkill for me.

Reactions: Specs

Jenn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
So glad that I found this forum. I have been going back and forth with wanting to buy a Mac just for the IMovie. I have been working in Movie Maker, I just received a new computer and it doesn't have any video editing on it at all. Thank you all for the ideas.

Animazing

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I use a combination of Final Cut Pro X and Motion 5 :) It's awesome. I'm definitely one of the lovers![DOUBLEPOST=1432685879,1432685820][/DOUBLEPOST]
So glad that I found this forum. I have been going back and forth with wanting to buy a Mac just for the IMovie. I have been working in Movie Maker, I just received a new computer and it doesn't have any video editing on it at all. Thank you all for the ideas.
You should totally buy a Mac. Not just because of the editing :D I'm an Apple lover! Sorry, I can't be objective. I have only Apple products.. for everything :D

Reactions: Specs

Baconman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use Roxio VideoWave because it came with my editing software and I'm not willing to plop down $600 for Premiere Pro or Sony Vegas

celestialstar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I started out using Movie Maker, and I still do for simple videos. For my longer videos that require a lot of editing, such as Let's Plays, I use Adobe Premiere Pro CC which I really like and it works quickly for me :)

MrAjripley

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im currently editing in in Final Cut Pro X but am starting to learn Adobe Premier Pro, Once I've picked my speed up in Adobe Premier I will make the full move across