I use Filmora :) it's actually really good, but saving up for an Imac desktop at the moment so then I'll be using Imovie.

I use Movie Maker. It's not exactly an advanced editor, but it's user-friendly and works well.
If I need to do more complex things I use Lightworks.

I've always used Sony Vegas, it gets the job done and allows me to do basic special effects.

I use cyber link power director pro it is rated as one of the best editing softwares along with Sony vegas pro. Now I would recommend cyber links because it only about 100$ so you will get a bang for your buck. But, the overall producing rate is slower than Vegas so, a 9min video may take 30mins to produce over Vegas only taking 20mins, it's not a big difference but you will see that it may make a difference. Finally after doing the overlays and effect in power director I then do all the cutting and music in movie maker it's easier and quicker than Vegas or cyber link because it's made for simple task like this so you will zip right through it!
Hope this helped!

I'm cheap and just use iMovie ._. But as far as editing softwares go, there's a lot worse. And it was definitely and upgrade from Movie Maker 2.0 haha

Using Sony Vega 12 at the moment. Absolutely love it, recommend to anyone.

Packed full of features, effects and loads of other goodness.

Last edited:
Back