Xynudu

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Windows Movie Maker. Used it for the last 10 years. Does the job. Free.

Watch a major movie and you will see that all the filming and editing is simple set shot work. No zooming, no panning, plenty of close ups, short time frame clips, no special effects just for the hell of it. Use the same format and you can't go wrong. You don't need a zillion fancy effects and features to make a good/excellent video.

Just follow their lead. After all, the big studios have been doing it from day one and know what works.

Reactions: Yahshua and Crown

fixedsnuffle

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
I use Power Director 15 and PowerPoint. I like it a lot and have not even scraped the surface of what PD can do.

Wolf3

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I edit my videos with the new sony pro Vegas 17. So far it’s really good!

Yahshua

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I use Adobe Premier Pro. I have to get better and more patient with it but I love it honestly.

TheMobJob

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I switch between using Adobe Premiere and Sony Vegas 15, I still use Sony Vegas because the user interface is great, and easy to work with for new editors, highly recommend it, Adobe Premiere is for a more experienced user in my honest opinon

SWBAH

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Channel Type
Youtuber
Premiere Pro here. It's a good combination of editor and grading system. I might try to do a video on resolve though to try that out now that it has editing capabilities.

Reaction score
I use adobe premire pro and adobe after effects I sometimes use Photoshop to make images look better for graphics on my videos