Chiprocks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was an avid user of Premiere for years. Recently switched to Davinci Resolve and I absolutely love it. Any other DR users here?

Reactions: TheAllSenses

TheAllSenses

Reaction score
I was an avid user of Premiere for years. Recently switched to Davinci Resolve and I absolutely love it. Any other DR users here?
I was using Vegas for a while but now I am using resolve as main editing program.

I use also BMD Fusion for motion and VFX.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Adobe After Effects for video, audition for sound editing and recording voices. Although I create all my animations in Softimage XSI.

Jon Wodzisz

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,
Just a quick question here: what does everyone use to edit their videos?
I'm curious to know- I use Final Cut Pro X, which I hear is like the marmite of the editing world, you either love it or you hate it (I obviously love it).

Cheers,
Chris
Premier pro it is great

ItsMeJackP

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
VideoPadEditor! It's pretty simple, it might be too simple for some, but as I make animations the only editing I really need is to put the clips in the right order, and sometimes trim them for timing. Most of my editing is done as I animate, so I'm not sure how others would find VideoPad

GrannyGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm using photoshop, surprisingly it has enough features I need to do my kind of editing, cut, fade, layer, render :) Pretty basic and simple and there wasn't much of a learning curve as I already used it

Gamer Bhoy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use MAGIX Vegas Pro 14. I've been a Vegas user for almost 10 years now. I love it. The only thing I wish for is a better CPU for handling it.
It's not too bad if my video is minimalistic in content, but if I'm doing a fairly heavy-edited video with a lot going on, then it tends to ramp my CPU usage up a great deal.
Thankfully I have a fair grasp on how much is "too much" when I edit, so the experience isn't that bad.

Lopideon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use LoiLo and a student version of Adobe Premiere.[DOUBLEPOST=1551382007,1551381919][/DOUBLEPOST]After Effects, Fireworks, and Photoshop if needed, as well...

Mister20seven

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I use Magix Video Deluxe 2018. It has a lot of pre-sets, some of them are pretty cool and you can do a lot manually.
But wouldn't recommend it. If it would work properly, it would be a cool software..
I had issues with the HEVC-codec ( you have to it buy in-program) and their "support" is a f'n joke. After a few months they recommend me to use the "handbrake"-tool. Yeah, thanks.