markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Henk van Boeijen makes great Ravensburger GraviTrax marble run videos. I never miss am upload!

GiggaVega

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Unbelievable, I can't believe non of you wrote GiggaVega, SMH SMH lol :tongue:
I have varying tastes in channels. There are a bunch of things here like gaming channels, fitness & bodybuilding, Comedy channels & some social/political channels
Some of my favorites are:
PewdiePie, CinnamonToast-Ken, Steven Crowder, H3H3, Twin Muscle, JRE Clips (Joe Rogan), Blaire White, What Culture Gaming, Brian G Johnson, Jessee Lee Peterson, Broscience Life, The Amazing Lucas, PythonSelkan, Athlean.

ttxela

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Mighty Car Mods, 4wd Action, Extreme Motorhome Adventures, Exploring Abandoned Mines - All great channels!

Chazilicious

Reaction score
Unbox Therapy, Nerdy Nummies, Nerdist, Binging with Babish, Tasty, Tastemade, Nick Zammeti

bruhineedthis

Reaction score
Thefluffychickengang for sure! He is definitely underrated and should be talked about a lot more. Speaking of which, he is really close to 1k subs!

ThriftyAV

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I subscribe to the official channels of favorites bands. Clutch has been doing YouTube performances for the past few weeks while they are not touring, and that's pretty cool.

But as far as YouTube specific content, I like channels that cover vintage audio and video tech. "Techmoan" is probably the largest of these, with almost a million subscribers. "Technology Connections" is also pretty huge, and does a good job detailing the history of tech that he covers. "VWestlife" tests out vintage A/V gear all the time, and is the most accessible 100K+ channel I know, responding to comments, and even leaving an occasional comment on smaller channels such as mine, which I appreciate.

8-bit Guy, LGR, and Nostalgia Nerd are all more computer oriented than vintage A/V gear, but I like vintage computers and software as well.

Reactions: LandyVlad

Essie Kelly

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hello everybody. I love the Felicia Day channel. A very sweet and talented woman who has a charming smile and an amazing manner of speech. I advise you to see her book announcements.