I'm not gonna read through all the 43 pages but maybe there's something new in my post^^

Rhett&Link they are just awesome dad's if you think of it and to watch daily in good mythical morning!
Wheezy Waiter for the ultra comedic aspect of life :D
Louis Cole and his awesome daily vlogs (he's such a mellow dude^^) FUNFORLOUIS
Vsauce (1,2 and 3) just all around amazing point of views and technical stuff to discover!!!!
Matthew Santoro and his fabulous top 10 of so many interesting topics ;D
VICE for your cultural,politics or other documentaries that will catch your eye (a lot of drug related topics .... like the one african drug that can cure your heroin addiction!!!) Pretty great to widen our horizon
Anthony Fantano aka TheNeedleDrop aka internets busiest musi nerd (for people who like to experience musical tastebuds they've never used before)
Mike Falzone for just pure awesomeness :D

Well there are a lot more of great people but that's what i could come up at the top of my head^^
 
Matthew Santoro and his fabulous top 10 of so many interesting topics ;D
No offense to you sir, but I absolutely loathe Matthew Santoro. He's been on the Popular Channel You Might Like box for months now and I watched his subscriber count go from 900k to 1.5 million in like weeks! I don't understand why he got so popular! He just takes top 10 things and makes a video about it, and his eyes/facial expressions annoy the crap outta me!

Sorry for the mini rant but I just don't like him haha ;)
 
No offense to you sir, but I absolutely loathe Matthew Santoro. He's been on the Popular Channel You Might Like box for months now and I watched his subscriber count go from 900k to 1.5 million in like weeks! I don't understand why he got so popular! He just takes top 10 things and makes a video about it, and his eyes/facial expressions annoy the crap outta me!

Sorry for the mini rant but I just don't like him haha ;)
Ok now you crossed the line buddy!!!!
Haha no it's perfectly fine for you not liking his facial expression and everything but i like it and his videos..
but i gotta admit i don't really understand why he got popular either^^
 
Hey, at least he's not another gaming channel...
Oh no you di'int! Gurrrrl, you are in for a world of hurt now!
28788979.jpg
 
culter35 has been one of our faves for years. Just a kid and his friends doing funny stuff together, but we've been watching for 4 years now.
 
Back
Top