Khyan makes some brilliant vlogs - some people might find him a little boring but personally i find his style of humour so funny! Also Jack Howard makes consistently entertaining vlogs!
 
My favourite youtuber's has got to be GeezerGaming.... Jokes aha!! I'd probably say pewdiepie he is pretty funny. It all depends on what content you are watching! TheRoyalStampede are really funny they do loads of pranks, funniest one has got to be their clown prank aha would love to do that my self!
 
My Favorit Youtuber right now is EtikaWorldNetwork.
Why? First it has nothing to do with race, but it's the 1st time i saw a Black gamer that is succesfull on youtube. And i enjoy anything he does wether it's gaming or doing some other stuff. I find him interesting as hell !.

I also watch other funny vlogers or anything like, Jayrichards,4yallentertaintment,Bugattibeez,spoken reasons,timothy delaghetto,malis tglr, and a bunch of other people.

Now You tell me who is your favorit youtuber! [DOUBLEPOST=1403222826,1403222729][/DOUBLEPOST]I did't mean to put the votes xd
 
This same thread is already stickied in the Youtube Chat & Gossip section of the forum, so I will merge this one with that one. I haven't been watching too much Youtube as of late, because I've been so busy. But in terms of bigger channels, I would have to say Vsauce 1,2,3 are pretty awesome :)
 
ohh thx xd
This same thread is already stickied in the Youtube Chat & Gossip section of the forum, so I will merge this one with that one. I haven't been watching too much Youtube as of late, because I've been so busy. But in terms of bigger channels, I would have to say Vsauce 1,2,3 are pretty awesome :)
 
I LOVE Emma Blackery, Marina Joyce, Lukeisnotsexy, Jason, musicalbethan, AlexaSunshine83 and MollRichmond! They are my faves!:33
 
Hands down Andrew Lowe is my favorite Youtuber. He is funny AF. I literally sent him fanmail, and he is the only person I have ever sent fanmail to in my life...other than Hilary Duff.
 
Back
Top