I love watching Let's Play videos from the Achievement Hunter lads, and also Game Grumps! I enjoy the dynamics of watching people experiencing new things together - I'll watch people play horror games and immediately regret it!
My top 5 favorite I would say are:
Pewdiepie
Vanoss and the gang (Lui Callibre, H20 Delirious, I AM WILDCAT, SilentDroidd, MiniLadd, SoCloseToToast)
RageGamingVideos
JustKiddingFilms
RocketJump/FreddieW
well i love, Olan Rogers and Connor Franta, but small wise theres this young guy CalvinNew, man so many pees have been had whilst watching him (not literal pees, figurative pees...heh)
My inspirations are AlChestBreach and Tobuscus. So both of them are my top 2 although I barely look at Toby anymore but I look at Al and FRANKIEonPCin1080p everyday.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.