Hey guys and gals,
Just a quick question here: what does everyone use to edit their videos?
I'm curious to know- I use Final Cut Pro X, which I hear is like the marmite of the editing world, you either love it or you hate it (I obviously love it).

Cheers,
Chris
I use iMovie although I would love to use other program which gives me more options, any options? but I think my content is decently edited and I don't think that is a problem that I should solve immediately any opinions about this? I would appreciate any feedback

As a new to video editing person I've been researching this a lot.

My standalone adobe premiere elements was frustrating me a lot.
Having done some experimentation,
I'll be using
DaVinci Resolve 16
for video editing. There are so many quality tutorials on YT about that program as well. It also has so much capability to build on over time. And the price is awesome (astoundingly given the massive feature set, it's free)

I use Splice on IPhone. It’s not bad I think my videos come out nice with good syncing with music and they also have a whole library of non-copyright music to use. My iPhone 10 is also a lot faster than my laptop.

For Youtube I use Vegas Pro. Every now and again it will pop up on Humble Bundle for under $30 bucks. Usually, it's 2 versions prior but it's basically the same program.

For work, I ask for Vegas Pro but they always go with Adobe products since it's basically industry standard at this point, unless if you're working with Avid.

Hi Guys. Im new to this forums. My channel is GLife.
When I'm editing videos, it doesn't looks good. What is the best software to edit videos?

Back