fixedsnuffle

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
I use Powerdirector 365 ultimate. I hear good things about davinci also.
I may try advancing out after my pd supscription ends.

Cometary

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Guru, Designer
DaVinci Resolve. I started using it a month ago and can't complain. There's a free version which is great. Performance is better than Premiere because Resolve utilizes your GPU where as Premiere just uses the CPU. Lots of fans create tutorials for Davinci and it's available for both mac and pc.

GiggaVega

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hey guys. I have been using Wondershare Filmora for the past year & I love it. It is very easy to use with tons of resources. Plus it has a great price.

GiggaVega

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hey everyone, the theme is still alive, so I'll join you ;)
I just started learning video editing, and decided to try a video editor from Movavi. Once I saw them in one of the reviews of software for beginners and professionals, and decided to try. So far, I like everything, I plan to continue working with him.
Hmmm I've never heard of that software. I'll check it out. Filmora is also very easy & intuitive. I did not have any prior knowledge of video editing & it always looked crazy hard. I started with Roxio (it was the app included in my capture card, crappy but very simple & extremely basic)

Reactions: Vivian Owen

Atheno

Reaction score
I use adobe premier pro. It's a bit pricey however, if you are serious about youtube and want to make high-quality and professional videos, I would recommend!

opbmedia

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Guru
Premier Pro, Audition for sound, Photoshop, and After Effects for motion graphics. Been Adobe for 20 years (use to teach it), only have good thing to say!