Tested o so many editing software, actually bought some that i barley use once in a blue moon, Avs suite, movavi suite(I refunded this one since the editor was a disaster, stay away!), Cyberlink 13 etc..
In the end I’ve stuck with Premiere, it serves me well especially when working with huge raw files recorded from different games.

Hi :)
You can call me Mark, I'm new.
The most easiest program to use for editing videos is Sony Vegas, although you need a licence but you can patch it (even if it's not legal but everyone is doing it).
I hope I helped you, have a nice day.

I had played around a bit with Lightworks (the free edition) for my first two Which Way is Up videos. It didn't work out to well and my computer does not seem to like it. I am now trying out the trial version of the Vegas Movie Studio Platinum and love it so far!

Im using power director 15. I delighted with it so far but have yet to test its true potential. What I do like about it though is the one off payment rather than a subscription service and it’s intuative GUI. Not found any cons yet but I’ll be sure to let you guys know when and if I do

ive answered this countless times so here is every editing software ive used in the history of my life

PRIOR YOUTUBE: part of the reason i love youtube is because i love working with film and videos
1. i used this random software that came with a camera the software was from the winXP days cos it advertised winXP
2. i used DVD maker when i figured out how to burn DVDs this allowed me to get the videos off of my old computers tiny hard drive
EARLY YOUTUBE/CRINGY GAMING CHANNEL PHASE: (yes i had a gaming channel like everyone at least thinks about it)
1. i used nothing, litterally recorded for 10 minutes and uploaded it
2. i used hitfilm it was decent
3. lightworks this was my first experience with proper edits instead of just cutting i would fade in/out and speed up/freeze frame
MY CURRENT CHANNEL (for vlogs and stuff)
1. i used Sony Vegas Pro 14 it worked amazingly until i got an AMD based computer and all optimization was lost
2. Sony Vegas Pro 15 once again it worked on my old laptop but not good on my new one
3. Adobe Premiere CC this is the new program i swear by instead of lagging when im previewing a video at 1/16 quality it works no lag no HOUR OF RENDERING its optimized and will work

Back