Sony Vegas 13, been using Vegas for over 4 Years, so it's like second nature to me. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1432479960,1432479926][/DOUBLEPOST]
I use Sony Vegas Pro 12:) ... Its best for me for faster editing:coolphones:.. But it sucks at Render Time! :(

Try Vegas 13 with AVC/MP4, I saw a 3x reduction in Render Times. :)

My older videos were edited with Sony Vegas but I use Premiere Pro to edit my videos now, it's a pretty good program.

I Use vegas pro 12. I love it :) The basics are really easy to learn :)

I just got Vegas 12, but I keep going back to Video StudioX6 to get the job done. Is the initial learning curve steep-ish or have I just not put in enough time? I should probably invest some time in tutorials >_< haha

I just got Vegas 12, but I keep going back to Video StudioX6 to get the job done. Is the initial learning curve steep-ish or have I just not put in enough time? I should probably invest some time in tutorials >_< haha
Vegas is pretty easy to get into. you just have to learn the basics :) And there is some really good tutorials in youtube:) it takes about 30-60 mins to lears all the basics :)

Ah, awesome! Chroma keying can be so annoying!

Oh right, how's that?
I personally think it's underrated for the price. It's got basic clip and layer compiling like most do, but it also has stuff like 3D text editing, color correction, chromakey, motion tracking and more.

Back