I dont know man playing mainstream games is kind of hard to be big in youtube but you can do it. I play TF2 myself and I enjoy it. Find something interesting and unique. Cant remember any right now srry

I dont know man playing mainstream games is kind of hard to be big in youtube but you can do it. I play TF2 myself and I enjoy it. Find something interesting and unique. Cant remember any right now srry

I have the same problem, I don't really want to play mainstream games as they are so over-saturated right now; but at the same time they are fun to play.

Destiny ...*pukes* and play whatever you like even if it is Saturated, the passion will come thru. I mainly use FPS for my vids

When it comes to non-youtube related gaming topic it goes to the gaming section but when is youtube related well it goes on the other forums :)

Hey everybody, I was planning on starting a lets play series. It will be my first real lets play on my channel and I was hoping to start off with a bang! I was woundering if you guys could let me know what game you'd prefer. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back