Make sure you link your channel so people can check out you! From watching some of your CIV5 stuff I'd say you'd have more fun with XCOM, since Grim Fandango is a rather slow story based game.

Thanks man I really appreciate it. And like I said if you want you can give a cool charector name and bio for one of the squad recruits.

Hey guys, I was wondering if I could get some opinions and or suggestions here!

So the first question here is, do you think that doing let's play's of games that aren't very well known will have a positive effect, or negative effect. As in, do you think it would be better to do a let's play on, say, Destiny rather than some game like Phantasy Star Universe or Splinter Cell? Just wondering if I should start with more popular games, then slowly move into more unheard of games as I get more subscribers and people who watch the video more for my commentary rather than the game itself.

Then next question is, do you guys have any suggestions of cool games I could take a look at on PC? You know, games like BattleBlock Theater, Castle Crashers, Undertale, Minecraft, Dark Souls, anything really that can I can get to run on my computer! XD

Thanks for your time guys, I really appreciate it!

So the idea of doing something different to everyone else is awesome and would probably get you views...eventually. But if you were to do let's plays of new releases then that would get you a fan base built up due to there being less competition. Where as if you are to start doing playthroughs of say the likes of destiny that has been out a while, there will be huge amounts of other youtubers doing the same thing, making it harder to get noticed.

-Lloyd

So the idea of doing something different to everyone else is awesome and would probably get you views...eventually. But if you were to do let's plays of new releases then that would get you a fan base built up due to there being less competition. Where as if you are to start doing playthroughs of say the likes of destiny that has been out a while, there will be huge amounts of other youtubers doing the same thing, making it harder to get noticed.

-Lloyd
So what I really have to do, is do different stuff, share it around so it will get more notice, and keep at it...

Thanks for the information, it really helps :)

Have a look around a website called agame! There are loads of minigames that can make cool youtube videos!

I personally would start on some well known games to get the ball rolling. If you build a decent fan base off of that, move towards relatively unknown games. If you're the only one doing a playthrough on this unknown game, and your fans enjoy it, it may snowball into something really big that could potentially cause a spike in your channel's popularity.

I personally would start on some well known games to get the ball rolling. If you build a decent fan base off of that, move towards relatively unknown games. If you're the only one doing a playthrough on this unknown game, and your fans enjoy it, it may snowball into something really big that could potentially cause a spike in your channel's popularity.
Thank you very much for your insight c:
It is really helpful!

Back