MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I don't make gaming content however thought you might like the perspective from a viewer. I like watching building games such as Cities: Skylines and so on because the video feels conversational and you get to see the creativity of the person you're watching :)

Reactions: Mattaxol

mrarauzz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
whatever i have fun with as long as you have fun that is all that matters i think

BlueBin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
There are 3 ways I look at this,

1. Games that you absolutely love that won't record many views.
2. Games that you don't enjoy but rake in the views
3. If you're lucky enough, you can find a nice balance point.

In previous channels I have made I played games like COD which got a bunch of views but I didnt enjoy the games and ended up stopping. Now I've started a channel where I'm playing ESO which is a game I absolutely love, won't get many views, but as long as I'm enjoying it, that's all that matters at the moment.

Shehzad

The Brown Fudge
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think most of it comes down to the commentary. That's how gaming YouTubers grab your attention, since you want to actually listen to them for ten minutes. Also the game I think only slightly comes down to it as well but not so much. CSGO is such a big background commentary game and games that are like this I think make for good commentary videos because your actually enjoying the gameplay as well so the visual cue is also there. I think you should play games that you enjoy since you will probably do better on those games which make for good gameplay.

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Minecraft, GMOD, COD, CS:GO, BOPS, GTA V all are popular games on YouTube. But I love playing Mortal Kombat because I love this game and I know every fact about that game, I don't care if this game doesn't make my channel popular. At least doing something that I am enjoying.

Faraz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
as of now i only do gmod and black ops 3 because those are my two favourite games, if you do have any suggestions on any ideas for gmod that would be great but can you suggest me any new or not so well known games I could commentate on thanks :)

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Play cheetahmen 2 or I will never talk to you again

Reactions: seiya kiing

Celsus

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you like competitive multiplayer games, try out brawlhalla or if you like a RPG element try The escapists (I just started that one and I'm enjoying it myself) well if you like grim rpg's play the darkest dungeon extremely fun.... but will probably make you want to break your desk in half at times XD

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
F.E.A.R Series! Or maybe GTA Online, Last of us, Destiny, Bayonetta!

OneBarRouter

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I would like to make a Let's Play / Playthrough of a game on my channel.
I don't know what game to play, though.
I was thinking something along the lines of something that is fun, so I enjoy making the videos, but something that is also enjoyable to watch. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

Thanks,
Router