I Can Take It!.....Probably

Emily Richardson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys! So I've been posting a lot on here lately, and I absolutely love you guys, so I feel ready to ask you...*takes super deep breath*

Could you guys take a look at my videos and tell me what you honestly think of them? Let me know if I could change anything in the branding, styling, editing, anything you think might need tweaking. I am aware that sometimes my vids tend to be long, and I'm working on that. But I have noticed that my view count went down on the last couple vids so I thought now would be a good time to get your opinions so I can keep my audience's attention.

Thank you so much, you're all awesome! :D

Michael Lunatic

Cosplay Videos|Comedy|Unboxings
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
I don't like your channel not one bit...
I FREAKIN LOVE YOUR CHANNEL!
The few videos I've watched are funny, well produced and edited nicely.
Views and likes will fluctuate constantly, one week will be good, others not so good.
It all relies on every single viewer, if they are busy that week ect. Just have to have patience so don't worry about view stats because You are Good, Relatable and Enjoyable to watch. Thumbs up!
Hey also I think you've answered your main concern about you thinking your videos are too long. If you feel you could shorten them, then do it but if you still have loads to chat about the subject then they can be as long as they need to be lol. I didn't mind sticking to the end of the few videos I've seen so far. You kept my attention ;-) Great Job!

Reactions: Emily Richardson

Emily Richardson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't like your channel not one bit...
I FREAKIN LOVE YOUR CHANNEL!
The few videos I've watched are funny, well produced and edited nicely.
Views and likes will fluctuate constantly, one week will be good, others not so good.
It all relies on every single viewer, if they are busy that week ect. Just have to have patience so don't worry about view stats because You are Good, Relatable and Enjoyable to watch. Thumbs up!
Hey also I think you've answered your main concern about you thinking your videos are too long. If you feel you could shorten them, then do it but if you still have loads to chat about the subject then they can be as long as they need to be lol. I didn't mind sticking to the end of the few videos I've seen so far. You kept my attention ;-) Great Job!
*Falls to the floor*
OH MY GOD THANK YOU!!! You have no idea how much that means to me!!!!! :)

OhMyMilton

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like your stuff to be honest. You have a good camera quality and you have a nice personality. Just make a nice channel art but other than that I like your stuff!

AlphaWolf

Reaction score
This is an amazing channel. We both seem to have the same problem, even though you create amazing videos with a great quality and an entertaining personality, you are a tad bit small and need more recognition. The fact that you got 80 sub in a month is an indication of how good you are. Don't give up, NerdyNummies didn't become a superstar in a day, it took over 4 long years to reach that phase, and you can do the exact same. Wish I could say the same for my channel ;)

Emily Richardson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is an amazing channel. We both seem to have the same problem, even though you create amazing videos with a great quality and an entertaining personality, you are a tad bit small and need more recognition. The fact that you got 80 sub in a month is an indication of how good you are. Don't give up, NerdyNummies didn't become a superstar in a day, it took over 4 long years to reach that phase, and you can do the exact same. Wish I could say the same for my channel ;)
Thank you so much AlphaWolf! This means so, so much to me. All I've ever wanted was to entertain and to spread a message. :)

I just checked out your channel and one thing I noticed that you could tweak isn't even in your videos. You have no bio in your About tab! :) As a viewer, one of the first things I always do when I come upon a new channel is check out their bios. You can learn a lot about somebody's personality and their message from that, and it can be inviting to viewers to see you want to share your story with them.

I think you have a promising channel, like you said, don't give up! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1445894853,1445894728][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like your stuff to be honest. You have a good camera quality and you have a nice personality. Just make a nice channel art but other than that I like your stuff!
Thank you so so so so so so much, I am presently coming up with ideas for my channel art so that will definitely be happening soon!

AlphaWolf

Reaction score
Thank you so much AlphaWolf! This means so, so much to me. All I've ever wanted was to entertain and to spread a message. :)

I just checked out your channel and one thing I noticed that you could tweak isn't even in your videos. You have no bio in your About tab! :) As a viewer, one of the first things I always do when I come upon a new channel is check out their bios. You can learn a lot about somebody's personality and their message from that, and it can be inviting to viewers to see you want to share your story with them.

I think you have a promising channel, like you said, don't give up! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1445894853,1445894728][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you so so so so so so much, I am presently coming up with ideas for my channel art so that will definitely be happening soon!
Oh thank you so much Emily for your advice. Didn't even realise about the bio page silly me. I big thank you for the subscribe, really means a lot to me. Would sure to tell my younger sister about your channel as you seem to be a genuine person. A great thank and good luuuck ;-]

Emily Richardson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh thank you so much Emily for your advice. Didn't even realise about the bio page silly me. I big thank you for the subscribe, really means a lot to me. Would sure to tell my younger sister about your channel as you seem to be a genuine person. A great thank and good luuuck ;-]
Awwwwwww well thank you so so much, I'll watch out for you sister! :D Anytime at all, I'll be keeping up with your videos as much as possible, and that goes for everybody else here as well!

Reactions: AlphaWolf