• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Hello to anyone who reads this. Just recently I hit 500 subscribers on YouTube and I was so happy about that because I know that we were now half way to 1k subscribers. It all started in early July when I started to stream daily gaining a minimum of 20 active subscribers per stream. It was the best thing. Every night I go to sleep imagining that day I finally get to 1,000 on my channel. The reason why I am dead set on this goal is because of how close it will be to get to 10k, 50k, and then 100k, maybe even 1 million. I like to dream big. I don't mind going to bed at 4 am after a long stream as long as with each one, I meet new subscribers/friends. I never wanted something so much in life, honestly. It's just crazy. I want to keep the momentum going even better than it is now, but alas, all my other YouTube friends are stuck in the "doldrums," so there isn't much two-sided benefits. I know several friends with over 1k subscribers but contact with them is limited due to differing time zones, life situations, etc. However, that doesn't stop me. Just gotta keep grinding and pray. Thanks!

what should be the realistic xpctatn for a new youtube gaming channel(primarily focusing on walkthroughs and let's plays)after 1 year?

2017 is coming. Share your goal for 2017 for your channel. Where do you want to see your channel in this new year. How many subs and view? Share!!!

My goal for 2017 is to get to 100 subs and avg 1000 views per video, Iam a long ways off but still have 4 months to do it

The big get bigger and the small get smaller. I dont think you can be successful on Youtube anymore. its just a place to store your vids

But I've been trying it for 4 years. No success at all back then or now.

I wish we could all make atleast something on youtube, there should be a mentor program or something the big youtubers who make a million dollars a year can give back to newbies and the long time youtubers, be it advice, mentoring, ect... but that will never happen, think Jake Paul would ever spend time promoting small guys?

I wish we could all make atleast something on youtube, there should be a mentor program or something the big youtubers who make a million dollars a year can give back to newbies and the long time youtubers, be it advice, mentoring, ect... but that will never happen, think Jake Paul would ever spend time promoting small guys?
It doesn't even have to be someone as big as Jake Paul. I only have 148 subs after all these years, so just someone with 1000+ would be a great mentor for me.

It doesn't even have to be someone as big as Jake Paul. I only have 148 subs after all these years, so just someone with 1000+ would be a great mentor for me.

Yeah would be nice, there are guys near me that do exactly what I do but ignore me because I have 22 subs. I have only been at this a little over a month, but these guys with over 100,000 subs will ignore you and or use you. I have yet o meet someone with over 100,000 subs give me advice, give me a shout out for helping them, nothing.[DOUBLEPOST=1504381694,1504381194][/DOUBLEPOST]When I tweet I get no response, no likes, no retweets, when I tweet the guys I want to explore with they never answer and I find out they went to a place I told them about, BIg youtubers im sorry but they are slimeballs who care about money and views and little girls screaming when they see them

I think a realistic goal for my channel is to reach/cross 100 subscribers by the end of the year. So that's 29 more subscribers to gain in four months time. I'm around 6,500 views at the moment so it would be cool to get to 10,000 views. We'll see!

Back