• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Isthisawalrus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just started my channel about four weeks ago, and I already have five subscribers and fifty-eight views. I'm planning on achieving twenty five subs and at least four times the views by the end of the year.

Reactions: KKatrina

PandaCobain

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's reaching the end of the year but I'd like to gain enough followers in the next month and a half to change my URL, so 40 subs is all I need now. I just started back up so I may have to set that goal for 2018 and then change it up as the year goes on.

Alexander Hoff

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
My goal for this year was 10k views and 250 subscribers. I'm at 14k views and 234 subscribers so I'm doing pretty good. Just need those 16 subs! haha

TheValueKing

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The Year is almost over, but we'd like to try to reach 100 Subs by January! Tough but not impossible!

FloFloBear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
At the moment I have 327 subscribers and I would be really happy if I could get to 350 by the end of this year, but it will be very difficult since there are only two weeks left.

I also hope to start posting more regularly by the end of the year and finally find a schedule that works well.

FloFloBear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Looking back on what I posted on December 15th, I wanted to share that I managed to do it!!! On the first day of 2018 I got to 351 subscribers. Couldn't be happier! I haven't strated posting regularly yet, but it's part of my New Year's resolution now.