Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i went on and stickied this thread it gets made often so hopefully this will be one of the last ones haha. My favorites... well i consider these two off my "favorites list" and more in my "hall of fame" since i love them above all else and have followed their work longer then i have followed anyone...and that is Pyschosoprano(colleen Ballinger) and @VlogRays two channels that are nothing alike but they both have me checking daily to see if they uploaded anything new!

Kate (Caitlin)

I make videos on the internet...I guess?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Gamer, Commentator
  • LDShadowlady
  • Smallish Beans
  • Yammyxox
  • Venelfe
  • Mittymox

Glup

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
  • charlieissocoollike. Awesome British Vlogger
  • Chuggaaconroy. Best LPer around in my opinion.
  • Docm77. German Minecraft player, if you're into that.
  • OlanRogers. The best storyteller I've ever seen.
  • Am I allowed to say me? :p

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
Okay, I'm going to list them all... Let's see...

Smacktalks: This guy's a pimp. He be showin' yo creations on his channel, and makin' you popular in the WWE Games Community. Plus, him just talking is absolutely fantastic.

Total Biscuit: He's hilarious, and makes nice long videos that I can actually full screen-inize and enjoy. Plus, his voice reminds me of Wade Barrett. <3

Shane Dawson: He's ghetto, yo. He's one of us. He's everything I want to be on YouTube. Just being me. Oh, and I also want candy, but that's a different story for a different time.

TeemingTubbyEmu: I really don't know why I watch him. He seems like a real jerk sometimes, yet I just can't... Stop...

Sinc: He's hilarious as well. I can definitely relate to him more than any other YouTuber. Entertainment for days.

Vahnchand: They're very funny as well. Plus, I like Vicboss' wrestling promos he does every now and then.

greenyxi: His vlogs are funny in a very cringe-worthy way. He makes them enjoyable though. Plus, he makes a f*ckton of Let's Plays, which are useless to me unless he's doing a Final Fantasy. >_> He's also one of my best friends.

I believe that's it. For now at least. If I remember any later, I'll come back and edit this post to add them in.

TheDoctor_13

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think my number 1 is Joey Graceffa. Love him, next would be Dan. I can't forget Shane Dawson as he was my first I think (well thats akward.) I also enjoy watching Cat, Marcus Butler, and many more. I'm a huge vlog lover.
Music wise I enjoy Tiffany Alvord, Dave Days, Luke Conard, Megan & Liz, Janick Thibault.
Other: iWhoProductions, TheDoctorsAssistant, Seduff, Marques Brownlee.