DOLLYMOH

Reaction score
He was actually right about California's obliviousness. I traded in my New York license and saved $300.

Four years later, I made an errant right on red while visiting a girlfriend in Queens. I gave the officer my squeaky-clean California license. He gave me my Miranda rights. Running my name and birth date revealed the old bench warrant.

"Sorry," said the station sergeant at the 1111th Precinct in Bayside, where I was delivered by squad car in tight handcuffs. "We have to hold you for 24 to 48 hours."

The idea is that someone who ignores a warrant for his arrest—even if only for a traffic ticket—is probably guilty of more serious crimes the police need to take their sweet time researching. It sounds reasonable enough when it's not being applied to you.

I used my one phone call on my girlfriend. "Really," I told Kelly, "this is no joke." Only that's exactly what I would have said if it were a joke, with my friend Roy pretending to be the sergeant. So 10 minutes of convincing was now required. It is safe to say that the sergeant did not enjoy this little comedy routine.

DO U WANT TO KNOW HOW IT IS LIKE TO LIVE IN A PRISON ->https://shrinke.me/19De

CoolKat

Reaction score
I would recommend watching Beluga, MrBeast, and Timeworks.
They are very good YouTubers and I recommend watching them.
:up2: