So Im looking for a few new youtube channels to subscribe to so I was wondering what are your favorite youtubers?

Mine are Nigahiga, JacksGap, dicasp, Shaytards, and CTFxC

What are yours?
I spend a lot of hours on YouTube so I cant list my favorites but the ones I can remember now are SSSNIPER, REACTION TIME, KELLY STAMPS, HAWKSNEST, Pretty much the guys that inspired me to start my channel

I love UpisnotJump. He doesn't have a ton of vids but each one is packed with humor and he has a ton of subscribers!

So Im looking for a few new youtube channels to subscribe to so I was wondering what are your favorite youtubers?

What are yours?

Hello everyone, I recently opened a youtube channel by the name "Abheepsha Barah"...
Please let me know what can i improve...I am an assamese girl from India..Also willing for collabs..

I watch a decent amount of comedy/sketches these days. I do enjoy Cherdleys and the channels involved with him.

Also the Whisky Vault and Whisky.com.

Serpentza and laowhy86 just because I am interested in China, with the country taking alot of space in the world news atm.

I like retro gaming and particularly retrospectives of old classics. TheGeekCritique, KingK and SnowmanGaming are probably my favourites.

What are yours?
Jake Paul is a hot topic rn lol with his whole raid thingy. Personally don’t like him or his brother think they’re to desensitized to the real world. I might further crucify his butt on my channel some more

Back