My favorite YouTuber has to be the pioneer of let's play, "Angry Video Game Nerd," or, "AVGN." being a film maker has gave him creative templates to make his videos. He doesn't just review the games he plays, he brings you into his world and gives you an understanding of his perspective, "which is bittersweet emotions of his childhood videos games... And how much they f*****g suck!" Lol
dd7740979d838edce20b6ecfc5026258.jpg
712b39cdd8de081559806ed26299a248.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_Z01HD using Tapatalk

So Im looking for a few new youtube channels to subscribe to so I was wondering what are your favorite youtubers?

Mine are Nigahiga, JacksGap, dicasp, Shaytards, and CTFxC

What are yours?
Mine favorite is Logan Paul, Jake Paul, Amanda Cerny, PewDiePie, Jacksepteye (or whatever how you spell it), Melvin Gregg, King Bach, Destorm Power, and such more. I make vlogging, comedy skits, gaming, and just recently i just started doing a very ticked off Jake series, where is a compilation of my fails with anger during recording.

Peter McKinnon, Matti Haapoja, film riot corridor crew.

Those 4 take up most my watching habits for about the same reason. They are entertaining and also informative about their subjects. (Film making)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My most favorite YouTuber is Neil Patel. It was Internet marketing youtube channel. I learn more about internet marketing from here.

My favorite youtube channel about SEO and PPC related to digital marketing service. I like watching to see videos relevant to my fields. My favorite blogger "Neil Patel".

My favorite was always Community Channel, but she rarely posts anymore. Mostly I watch US talk shows, like Ellen, Colbert, Daily Show, and Kimmel. I enjoy a few cooking channels, and tons of music. I never really got into most vloggers.

Oh, Rob Plays, a Disney history vlogger. I do watch him regularly.

Back