Mine are: MrSuicideSheep, Louis Cole(Fun/Food For Louis), Danny Duncan (DLV) Jenna Marbles, Charles Trippy (CTFxC) and myself ;).
 
Hey I was wondering if anyone in here would help me out by subscribing to my channel holy duck fudge if you guys could it would be awesome also could you check out my latest impression of daithi de nogla :)
 
So Im looking for a few new youtube channels to subscribe to so I was wondering what are your favorite youtubers?

Mine are Nigahiga, JacksGap, dicasp, Shaytards, and CTFxC

What are yours?
I'll just make a list lol:bounce:
1. Adam Hawk
2. 96TennisAce
3. Mikeyb0bs (make sure in b0bs it's a zero not an 'o')
4. lukesbeans
5. Colin Reilly
6. Christian Novelli
7. Mikey Murphy (He's the bomb) :ninja2:
8. Joey Gatto
9. VloggingBlonde (Her vlogs are super awesome!)
10. danspaces
Those are the last 10 youtubers I have watched in the last week that aren't already well known, like Joey Graceffa, or Thatcher Joe, etc.
Hope this helped! Be sure to check out my channel if you'd like! :)
 
I really like minecraft youtubers like Graser10 and HBomb94, ThatOneTomahawk, stacyplays, Mineplexofficial because they all post CubeSMP videos and othere awesome videos and like road to the enderdragon.
 
my favorites (as uninspired as it might sound) for gaming: Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Pewdiepie, CaptianSparklez
Other: FilmCow, Infidelamsterdam, Oney
So basically im a boring sod :p
 
So what channels do you like, and who should I check out??
I love:
O2l
Smosh
Pewdiepie
hailedabear
pvp/ bfvsgf
Deefizzy
Cyr
 
Back
Top