You'll probably never see him on here, but my favorite YouTuber is a guy with a channel called "rationalnow." The reason you'll probably never see him here is because he's never uploaded a video and I don't think he ever plans on it. Lol! Just sayin'.
 
You made me LOL. :D

Oh, actually it's not really a young person's game if you have mature content like mine. This is how I look at it. No matter if your channel appeals to older folks or younger, it's the younger folks that will support you. The older folks are extremely passive. My channels brings in a HIGH percentage of 40-60 year olds to watch, but they are not rating, commenting and doing much other than watching. Older folks give you views, young ones give you views, support and interaction! So I guess the logic is, if your views are mostly younger folks, then you will do well. Most people watching are supporting you then, unlike on my channel.
 
Syndicate, NerdCubed, Yogscast, Emma Blackery, TomSka, etc. I watch most YouTubers tbh...
 
There is this webseries called "Theatre Class" that is SOOOOOO FUNNY!!! I highly recommend watching it. It's like a really screwed up version of Glee haha.
 
Shane Dawson, Grace Helbig, Joey Graceffa, Sawyer Hartman, Onision, Marcus Butler, Bart Baker, Superwoman, Kingsley, Tyler Oakley, And a lot more.
 
Vitaly my fav :crown:[DOUBLEPOST=1398565213,1398551424][/DOUBLEPOST]JennaMarbles :wub::mstickle::wavespin:
 
Back
Top