We love to watch the Shaytards, CTFxC, itsjudyslife and TheNiveNulls...They all inspired us to do Daily Vlogs!! Check us out if you love Daily Vlogs...we wont disappoint you!! Lol
I just started a YouTube account!
But I've been on YouTube for awhile and my favorite YouTubers are lohanthony, missglamorazi, stilababe09, stampy, cutegurlshairstyles, and the cheernastics!
Me being a gaming YouTuber my inspiration all started with TheSyndicateProject and has since been expanded to TheYogscast, CaptainSparklez, and now Rooster Teeth and their group Let's Play!
And now that I've started up I tend to laugh at my own jokes haha
I am looking for some twenty somethings to watch but it seems like all the ones i enjoy cater to a very young audience. Know of any channels that are twenty somethings catering to twenty somethings?
Nah, I'm in my 30s and all I get is a bunch of "old" people! A LOT of them(300k/month) but still. Get this though...90% of my comments and interaction are 20 somethings and younger. LOL. Mostly car fans.
I am looking for some twenty somethings to watch but it seems like all the ones i enjoy cater to a very young audience. Know of any channels that are twenty somethings catering to twenty somethings?
Nah, I'm in my 30s and all I get is a bunch of "old" people! A LOT of them(300k/month) but still. Get this though...90% of my comments and interaction are 20 somethings and younger. LOL. Mostly car fans.
That seems to be the case most often. Youtube as a young persons game... hence forth all my vlogs from this day forward shall be 1 direction, and Disney channel and furbies. kids still like furbies.... right?
That seems to be the case most often. Youtube as a young persons game... hence forth all my vlogs from this day forward shall be 1 direction, and Disney channel and furbies. kids still like furbies.... right?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.