I grew up on NintendoCapriSun, ProtonJon, Chuggaaconroy, Seananners, and I specifically remember the first LP I ever watched in it's entirety. Pokemon Yellow by Tenjinmoop. If anyone remembers him, I admire you greatly.

I mostly watched Nintendo Lpers, and was oblivious to the whole indie gaming scene. My friend ended up showing me Markiplier, and I ended up discovering a whole bunch of Lpers I thorougly enjoyed.

It's difficult to answer this question. I think Markiplier and SeaNanners are my favorites because they were the ones that made me laugh so much, it propelled me to want to make videos of my own. SeaNanners is more of a nostalgic influence, and Mark is the new influence.

There's too many to pick through, but I watch every one of those 2 guys' videos.
 
I have to admit that Vsauce is one of my favourite you tubers, he's so quirky, his videos are so cleverly done and I always end up watching more than one, it's almost an addiction. Another one of my favourites is the slow mo guys, they're epic and I have played halo with Gavin and David before XD
 
I do have to mention Pewdiepie because I think he is extremely entertaining, but being such a minecraft junkie Tango Tek is definitely my favorite. I love to see somebody take the game as technically as I do
 
Back
Top