Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I have no clue.

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters

MainelyNerdy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
I pay a subscription for tubebuddy however the free version is good too. I can’t live without seeing my tag rankings and tag suggestions.

antonblack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have used Tubebuddy on a off for a while. I have also suggested it to so many people. I have been hearing all sorts of things about it recently. Main issue is that those using it violate youtube terms and conditions. Can you guys please help with this? Is that true? What is your experience please???

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It's 100% safe, TubeBuddy is a youtube verified tool and company.

There is no terms of service violations for using it.

MYKD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I will try this out tomorrow!

feyrerm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Has anyone purchased this? Is there any real value beyond what you get for free? I really want to find tools that will help me grow, but I am uncertain if this is the one for me.

Thanks for the input and expertise.

Mike

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
i learnt as much as i could be bothered about tubebuddie and vidiq.. you don't really need them. And both could be interpreted as manipulation/automating yt ?? that could get your account banned? mayb. specially with vidiq who in a very recent video this year were unbelievably telling people to sub4sub- not good advice. maybe stay well away. just my thoughts anyway

addison7777

Reaction score
Is it ok to use Tube Buddy to manage your YouTube channel? Just want to make sure it isn't against YouTube's TOS. I have hundreds of videos and I'm trying to make them all have the same end screen in bulk? Or if you have any other legit channel managers other than Tube Buddy. Thank-you. =)

mumblez207

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone i have a quick question about tube buddy, the ranking on the tags is it better to be a higher number or lower number?