Is Tubebuddy Safe?

• Yes. Why would it not be.

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • No. Of Course it is not.

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I have no clue.

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters
I pay a subscription for tubebuddy however the free version is good too. I can’t live without seeing my tag rankings and tag suggestions.

I have used Tubebuddy on a off for a while. I have also suggested it to so many people. I have been hearing all sorts of things about it recently. Main issue is that those using it violate youtube terms and conditions. Can you guys please help with this? Is that true? What is your experience please???

Has anyone purchased this? Is there any real value beyond what you get for free? I really want to find tools that will help me grow, but I am uncertain if this is the one for me.

Thanks for the input and expertise.

Mike

i learnt as much as i could be bothered about tubebuddie and vidiq.. you don't really need them. And both could be interpreted as manipulation/automating yt ?? that could get your account banned? mayb. specially with vidiq who in a very recent video this year were unbelievably telling people to sub4sub- not good advice. maybe stay well away. just my thoughts anyway

Is it ok to use Tube Buddy to manage your YouTube channel? Just want to make sure it isn't against YouTube's TOS. I have hundreds of videos and I'm trying to make them all have the same end screen in bulk? Or if you have any other legit channel managers other than Tube Buddy. Thank-you. =)

Hey everyone i have a quick question about tube buddy, the ranking on the tags is it better to be a higher number or lower number?

Back