Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I have no clue.

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters

HelloImSoul

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow, I simply love this, for being a new youtuber I will most definitely need tools like this to help me start out! Keep up the great work :)

Phil @ TubeBuddy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Okay how can it help someone like me? Im new to youtube, new to making videos, not at all tech savy and Im still learning how to edit my own videos. Im a 57 year old woman with NO technical experience at all. So how can Tubebuddy help me?
Hi LadyDewinter, first off, if you have enough technical experience to upload a video on YouTube, you have enough experience to use TubeBuddy.

Many of our tools are geared towards larger channels but there are still a bunch that can help a YouTube newcomer.

Tag Explorer
If you want to get your videos found, they need to be properly tagged. Use the Tag Explorer to find keywords that have little competition - meaning it's easier to get your videos ranked. And don't go after common keywords like "Gaming" or even "Micecraft Gaming". If you're a small channel, pick a specific niche and try yo break in focusing on that such as "Minecrafy Gaming Kangaroo Map" - things specific to the videos that you make.

Canned Responses
This is one where maybe it even helps that you're a smaller channel. Because your new subscribers are still trickling in (and not flowing in like large channels), it means you still have the opportunity to reach out and contact each of them directly.

Community Connect
This tool allows you to go and reach out to potential viewers. Go to your competitor's YouTube channels and easily start interacting with people who comment on their videos. This is a great way to get noticed and start mingling with others in the community.

Vid2Vid Promotions
You don't have many videos yet so it's important that any new upload gains traction. Use Vid2Vid promotions to direct people watching your old videos to watch your latest video. It's a great way to drive views from your current audience and help them discover your newest content.

Share Tracker
Your your video out there! Share Tracker helps you keep track of which social networks you have shared your video with. Make sure to hit them all to help ensure a successful new video launch.

Main Menu
TubeBuddy's main menu (next to the upload button) give you quick links to your videos, comments, analytics and more saving you time and little headaches throughout the day.[DOUBLEPOST=1434140061,1434139977][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow, I simply love this, for being a new youtuber I will most definitely need tools like this to help me start out! Keep up the great work :)
Thanks Buddy!

Reactions: OTTERMATIC

StraightUpIrish

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If I was a bit more technologic I would try it XD seems like a cool app though!

lucyharrietmccoy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Call me stupid but I don't get how to use it, it doesn't look simple to me!

Lucy

SlayerXtR

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
For some odd reason, I don't see anything pop up on my Chrome to do anything with it? Is it only compatible with IE? It says Chrome is running the extension, but I can't seem to find it doing anything noticeable.

Phil @ TubeBuddy

I've Got It
Reaction score
For some odd reason, I don't see anything pop up on my Chrome to do anything with it? Is it only compatible with IE? It says Chrome is running the extension, but I can't seem to find it doing anything noticeable.
Try clicking this link and seeing if it shows up: https://www.youtube.com

It only works if you are on "https" and not "http"

Also, you can look here: https://tubebuddy.freshdesk.com/solution/categories/5000090408/folders/5000142657/articles/5000574574-i-installed-tubebuddy-but-don-t-see-it-in-youtube

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Okay how can it help someone like me? Im new to youtube, new to making videos, not at all tech savy and Im still learning how to edit my own videos. Im a 57 year old woman with NO technical experience at all. So how can Tubebuddy help me?
Hi there! I'll be 59 August 28th. One thing TubeBuddy can do is to help you research and apply relevant keyword tags to your videos. Another thing TB can do is create custom thumbnails, eliminating the need to get even more "technical expertise". I've been using it ever since I found the creator's post.