Is Tubebuddy Safe?

• Yes. Why would it not be.

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • No. Of Course it is not.

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I have no clue.

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters
Is TubeBuddy harmful for you tube adsense publisher, tell me the truth. I'm waiting for your response.

Lots of ways. If you use Annotations, it can automate copying them between your videos. If you optimize your videos, it can help choose the best Tags. If you want to reach out and connect with a potential audience or new customers, you can use Community Connect. If you want to welcome new subscribers and gain loyalty you can used canned responses and other subscriber related features. If you want to promote your videos you can use Vid2Vid promotions. If you want to make updates (for example add a new social profile) to all your videos, you can use Find/Replace/Append. If you often click to views your Videos List, Comments, Analytics or Subscribers page, you can use our quick-links to get to them faster. A full list of tools is at

Those are the basics. Our customers really love TubeBuddy, I hope you give it a try and I'm happy to answer any more questions you have.
Thanks Leek!
Is it harmful for YouTube users?

Is it harmful for YouTube users?
Hi Sk Jony, sorry for late response. I didn't get a notification about your post for some reason.

TubeBuddy is absolutely NOT harmful in any way. It does not inflate your channel with fake views or do anything that can get your account in trouble. If you look at our homepage, you will see many top YouTubes and businesses are using it. Also, here is a topic about security: https://tubebuddy.freshdesk.com/sol...2657/articles/5000634264-is-tubebuddy-secure-

If you have any specific questions, happy to answer.

Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1435240326,1435240304][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just installed this the other day. Not bad at all, I'll be using a few features. Thanks!
Awesome!

I have been using tube buddy for the helpful tag, money, bulk copy annotations etc. If for no other reason than educational purposes as I'm still new and figuring it out. I have it installed alongside heartbeat on my chrome browser. At times I feels it makes the pages I go on to a bit cluttered but when that happens I just watch and use youtube from firefox since both plug-ins aren't accessible there.

I have been using tube buddy for the helpful tag, money, bulk copy annotations etc. If for no other reason than educational purposes as I'm still new and figuring it out. I have it installed alongside heartbeat on my chrome browser. At times I feels it makes the pages I go on to a bit cluttered but when that happens I just watch and use youtube from firefox since both plug-ins aren't accessible there.

That's great! We have made an effort to not clutter up the screen and anything that does take up a lot of room, you can actually turn on/off: https://tubebuddy.freshdesk.com/sol...11-how-can-i-show-hide-features-in-tubebuddy-

I believe heartbeat also lets you show/hide their features.

Hey Gang, Phil from TubeBuddy here. You're probably seen our banners around the site before.

We've spent the last 6 months building a really amazing tool for YouTubers that will save you time, get your videos discovered, help you connect with your audience and build your brand on YouTube. It's a browser plugin called TubeBuddy and it integrates directly into YouTube's website.

We've been long-time fans of YTTalk and have a lot of YTTalkers using TubeBuddy so we decided to pay for some advertising here to answer questions, get feedback and chat with our users :)

You can download TubeBuddy for free as well as see a full list of features by visiting

Thanks and looking forward to talking!
Phil
How is this going to help me be discovered? Will it let me know what youtube tags are currently popular? Because I would REALLY love that tool.

Phil, can you go into why I would pay for insider?

Sure, first off I wouldn't necessarily recommend an Insider Membership for everyone. Of course we make money off it so I'm not going to turn you down but... If you don't have a lot of videos (maybe less than 15-20) or you're not making money off YouTube selling a product or making money through AdSense. Or if you don't really enjoy making videos on YouTube, then I'd stick with the free version.

People with more than 15-20 videos can save a ton of timing using our Bulk Find / Replace / Append tools and our Bulk Copy Annotations and Bulk Copy Cards. If you're not an Insider, you are only limited to updating 5 videos at a time. So if you have more 15 or 20, TubeBuddy can really save you a lot of time.

If you are making money off your channel, then it's very important that your videos rank high in search results. That where our Tag Explorer comes in. It helps you identify the best tags and keywords to target. This can get you more views and ultimately earn more money off YouTube.

Then there are a bunch of other tools that are limited unless you're an Insider such as the Thumbnail Generator, Default Upload Profiles, Comment Filters, Community Connect.

Simple Rule of Thumb: Anytime you're using TubeBuddy and hit a non-Insider limit, we tell you. If you never see those limitation messages, then you don't need to upgraded. If you are hitting those limits often, then it does make sense to upgrade and get full access to everything.

Hopefully that all made sense...
Thanks!
Phil[DOUBLEPOST=1435455164,1435455018][/DOUBLEPOST]
How is this going to help me be discovered? Will it let me know what youtube tags are currently popular? Because I would REALLY love that tool.

Yes - our Tag Explorer tool does that.

You enter a term to Explore such as 'Minecraft' and we tell you what related terms are Trending on Google Trends. We tell you what terms people are searching for that start with the word 'Minecraft'. We show you what Tags the top ranking videos in search results are using for 'Minecraft'.

So - a ton of information and analysis to help you pick the best Tags and what's currently popular on YouTube.[DOUBLEPOST=1435455193][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am gonna give it a big try man!
Thank you kindly, partner.

Back