• No. Of Course it is not.

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I have no clue.

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters

Phil @ TubeBuddy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Is this necessarily worth it? How can this help me with my Channel, etc....?
Lots of ways. If you use Annotations, it can automate copying them between your videos. If you optimize your videos, it can help choose the best Tags. If you want to reach out and connect with a potential audience or new customers, you can use Community Connect. If you want to welcome new subscribers and gain loyalty you can used canned responses and other subscriber related features. If you want to promote your videos you can use Vid2Vid promotions. If you want to make updates (for example add a new social profile) to all your videos, you can use Find/Replace/Append. If you often click to views your Videos List, Comments, Analytics or Subscribers page, you can use our quick-links to get to them faster. A full list of tools is at https://www.tubebuddy.com

Those are the basics. Our customers really love TubeBuddy, I hope you give it a try and I'm happy to answer any more questions you have.
Thanks Leek!

Reactions: xandru8 and leektv

leektv

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lots of ways. If you use Annotations, it can automate copying them between your videos. If you optimize your videos, it can help choose the best Tags. If you want to reach out and connect with a potential audience or new customers, you can use Community Connect. If you want to welcome new subscribers and gain loyalty you can used canned responses and other subscriber related features. If you want to promote your videos you can use Vid2Vid promotions. If you want to make updates (for example add a new social profile) to all your videos, you can use Find/Replace/Append. If you often click to views your Videos List, Comments, Analytics or Subscribers page, you can use our quick-links to get to them faster. A full list of tools is at

Those are the basics. Our customers really love TubeBuddy, I hope you give it a try and I'm happy to answer any more questions you have.
Thanks Leek!
Just installed. Let's see how this bad boy plays out.:D

jackdarke

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've found Tubebuddy useful. It obviously isn't going to make you an overnight sensation but it has several tools that Youtube doesn't have on its own and it definitely gave my channel a boost.

KWKBOX

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Is this app senior friendly? I need all the buddies I can get. Downloading now...

Reactions: GrannyGamer

Phil @ TubeBuddy

I've Got It
Reaction score
I've found Tubebuddy useful. It obviously isn't going to make you an overnight sensation but it has several tools that Youtube doesn't have on its own and it definitely gave my channel a boost.
Thanks Jack, let us know if you have any ideas that would help you day to day on YouTube![DOUBLEPOST=1433004702,1433004655][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is this app senior friendly? I need all the buddies I can get. Downloading now...
We have 'Buddy' in our name so we're friendly to everyone :)

Phil @ TubeBuddy

I've Got It
Reaction score
NEW FEATURE! Easily Find and Respond to Comments that Matter
TubeBuddy's new Comment Filters tool will allow you to quickly and easily manage your video comments. Simply go to your Comments Page on YouTube and build your filter using simple drop-downs.
You can create filters like "Only show threads that I have not responded to" or "Show threads that contain negative sentiment" in order to protect your brand.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
NEW FEATURE! Easily Find and Respond to Comments that Matter
TubeBuddy's new Comment Filters tool will allow you to quickly and easily manage your video comments. Simply go to your Comments Page on YouTube and build your filter using simple drop-downs.
You can create filters like "Only show threads that I have not responded to" or "Show threads that contain negative sentiment" in order to protect your brand.

I like the sound of that, can you filter by set keywords too?

LadyDewinter

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Okay how can it help someone like me? Im new to youtube, new to making videos, not at all tech savy and Im still learning how to edit my own videos. Im a 57 year old woman with NO technical experience at all. So how can Tubebuddy help me?