I want to be a full time YouTuber so for me it's a work, as well as I really enjoy doing YouTube & making videos.So overall for me it's for both "Work & Fun"....:D:D:D

I started my Channel for fun! And so I can show people that they're all beautiful and fun in their own way <3 YouTube Is a hobby to me even if I got super YouTube famous (lol that'll never happen!) I'd still have a real job to go with that.

I started my channel as fun and as a way to practice short film and editing for resume purposes.
It's a great platform to practise those things :)[DOUBLEPOST=1477323473,1477323427][/DOUBLEPOST]
I started my Channel for fun! And so I can show people that they're all beautiful and fun in their own way <3 YouTube Is a hobby to me even if I got super YouTube famous (lol that'll never happen!) I'd still have a real job to go with that.
Great reasons!! I love to use it to have lots of fun also.
And never say never you just might auprise yourself one day :)

For me it's certainly work. Especially when deadlines and keeping up audience engagement come into mind.

But I much rather keep drawing for 12 hours instead of stocking shelves, working a cash register, or deal with customers. It's the only thought that's kept me going during all this burnout.

Back