Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I want to be a full time YouTuber so for me it's a work, as well as I really enjoy doing YouTube & making videos.So overall for me it's for both "Work & Fun"....:D:D:D

Kaitlyn Moore

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I started my Channel for fun! And so I can show people that they're all beautiful and fun in their own way <3 YouTube Is a hobby to me even if I got super YouTube famous (lol that'll never happen!) I'd still have a real job to go with that.

Reactions: gerard loughran

gerard loughran

I've Got It
Reaction score
I started my channel as fun and as a way to practice short film and editing for resume purposes.
It's a great platform to practise those things :)[DOUBLEPOST=1477323473,1477323427][/DOUBLEPOST]
I started my Channel for fun! And so I can show people that they're all beautiful and fun in their own way <3 YouTube Is a hobby to me even if I got super YouTube famous (lol that'll never happen!) I'd still have a real job to go with that.
Great reasons!! I love to use it to have lots of fun also.
And never say never you just might auprise yourself one day :)

Kaitlyn Moore

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
It's a great platform to practise those things :)[DOUBLEPOST=1477323473,1477323427][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great reasons!! I love to use it to have lots of fun also.
And never say never you just might auprise yourself one day :)
Aw thank you so much! <3

Ikusa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think it really depends, I created a channel for fun, I got bored and decided to make a youtube channel.

Colormyfootsteps

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For me it's a little bit of both. I enjoy making the videos but because I want to keep a schedule sometimes it can be a little stressful but it's all worth it.

Cromartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
For me it's certainly work. Especially when deadlines and keeping up audience engagement come into mind.

But I much rather keep drawing for 12 hours instead of stocking shelves, working a cash register, or deal with customers. It's the only thought that's kept me going during all this burnout.