Started as fun. The filming is always fun. The subsequent researching of information and editting is sometimes tedious. Would I love the channel to grow into something that made more money and could be a greater part of what it is that I do? Absolutely!

Oh you have NO idea how fun YouTube is for me. Two days ago I LITERALLY spend all day editing 1 video, NO JOKE...If YouTube turns out to be my career, that would be THE best thing ever...

Did anyone start there YouTube channel hoping to grow it into a career or full time work?

Or was it just for a hobbie and some fun?

What was your main reasons for starting a channel?

I started mine because I am a bit of clown anysay lol and I had to stop playing sports and didn't have much activities to do so making funny videos as really gave me something to look forward to and enjoy and it's great to speak to other people who do the same.
It's what I do to wind down so fun

Did anyone start there YouTube channel hoping to grow it into a career or full time work?

I started mine because I am a bit of clown anysay lol and I had to stop playing sports and didn't have much activities to do so making funny videos as really gave me something to look forward to and enjoy and it's great to speak to other people who do the same.
At first I started doing YouTube for fun as it was a great way to share my short films however, I now stopped my other channel and started focusing on helping others who struggle with photography and cinematography as that is my true passion.

I love making videos so much. I hope that in the future though I can turn it into a career because I just love doing it so much! I don't really know why people bash on people if they want to make it a career. Just because it's hard doenst mean its impossible. As long as you like what your doing why not try to make it into a living because everyone wants to have fun while making money.

Well I started my YouTube channel just on for fun because I want to improve more on how to edit videos and what to say in a videos. YouTube can always help to improve my skills on editing and saying for school.

Back