• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I don't think of concrete goals anymore because YouTube can be very volatile. That being said, though, I would be pretty shocked if I don't have at least 300k subs and average 2m views a month by the end of 2017.

I'm just trying to double my Subs every year. This year I should reach 300 subs on my Japanese channel and I'm aiming for 1000 for my guitar channel(I still have a ways to go). So next year 600 subs on one channel and 2000 on another.

my goal is to hit 1k subs by the end of the year. i put in alot of work for my videos and it would certainly boost my confidence :)

I'm trying not to stress myself out about numbers too much, but I did say at the beginning of this year that I'd love to reach 1,000 subscribers - hey, if I'm only gonna concentrate on one, I might as well aim for a number that's nice to look at!

2017 did not start yet, but by the end of that year my goals would be at least 1-2K subs and 100K views. LETS GET THIS!!! Good luck to everybody, hope you over achieve your set goals.

I seriously want to get to 10k subs by the end of next year. I know it's a ridiculous goal, and I'll probably not achieve it, but I'll do whatever I can. If I can't I at least wanna get to 1000.

Back