Mine are pretty personality based: Shane Dawson, Gabbie Hanna, Tana Mongeau, David Dobrek/The vlog squad, Joey Graceffa, Amber Scholl

I actually made a video about this last week!

Top 5:

John Flickster, Chris Struckmann, Moviebob, Georg Rockall Schmidt, Casey Neistat

My favorite YouTubers are (and why):

Angry Video Game Nerd (entertaining and brought back some memories of the games i grew up with, and some games that I was curious about)

8-Bit Guy (pure nostalgia and well produced videos. I grew up in the world of the TRS80, Apple II and C=64)

Lazy Game Reviews (also pure nostalgia, largely software based. He has quite a collection)

Stop Drop & Retro (the Kickshaming and Mike Kennedy playlists have a good replay value with me. Also its where i found the inspiration to begin my YouTube channel)

Kim Justice (starting with the Peter Molyneux four part storyline, the sheer amount of detail and research that goes into these videos are astonishing. This is my second piece of inspiration)

Ben Heck (Good god, this guy is good. I don't think im ever going to reach his level in the STEM world of technology. But boy is it fun to watch!)

Techmoan (This is more on my level. I love the puppets. I love how Mat can fix technology at a fraction of a cost and how you don't necessarily need a degree in Electrical Engineering to get things to work again. My third piece of inspiration)

...and anyone that has recordings of Canadian TV shows because I grew up in Canada watching the stuff and thats hard to come by while living in the southern US (Rocket Robin Hood, Prisoners of Gravity, Seeing Things, You Can't Do That on Television, Definiton, Friendly Giant, Mr. Dressup and so forth...great stuff like that)

Ok, it's a bit of a mix bag but here we go:

Draw with Jazza - this channel can be summed as fun with art, Jazza (aka Josiah) makes video content surrounding art and animation - he's started looking at VR content recently which is fun to see.

Adam Hattan - Adam is a Brit currently working at the Walt Disney World Resort as part of the Cultural Representative Program (otherwise known as Disney CRP) and each Sunday he shares with us a day usually in the parks but also from Disney Springs and Universal Orlando. With loads of tips delivered in a really engaging style - if you like long Disney World vlogs (and I mean long - we're talking feature length sometimes) you'll love this channel.

The Tim Tracker - This one follows on from Adam, Tim is a daily vlogger, he vlogs with his wife - Jenn and they live in Orlando and regularly visits the Disney parks which is how I found the channel. He's full of tips about the Disney parks but also other Orlando attractions.

Carrie Hope Fletcher - I found Carrie years ago (lets be honest it was only a matter of time), she's just finished playing Wednesday in The Addams Family (where she was perfect), she's an author and singer and can be summed up as a big sister. A varied vlog full of theatre, music, vlogs, books - perfection!

polandbananasBOOKS - as you can probably guess this is a book channel but it's one with a bit of a difference and it's kind of hard to explain.

Brick Builder - Just one more and thought I'd finish with a LEGO theme, Brick Builder produces speed builds of LEGO that vary in length from really short to really quite long but it can be a little bit addictive and I have been known to binge videos from this channel.

My top 5 are:

The Proper People
Exploring With Josh
Philip DeFranco
Dudesons
World Unearthed

Back